4/24/15

BUSHWICK, BROOKLYN RUNDOWN, '14

EXTRA STRENGTH FOR ADULTS


Quality-7
Count- 7

Very good clean dope. Light colored and fluffy. (Editors Note: This name cracks me up, it sounds like cough syrup)

                                                                       HI POWER


Quality- 6.5
Count- 7

Above average. Def worth the money and something I would be happy getting regularly.

                        
                                         AMERICA'S MOST WANTED


Quality- 8
Count - 6

Fire dope. Just as good as anything I've ever got in BK


DOUBLE DRAGON


Quality - 7.5
Count- 6

Very good dope. Another one of my favorites


-- Reader Submissions by anon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got a similar Double Dragon with a slightly different design above it but very similar. Big Big $10 bags but 2 put me on my ass